Sponsored Links

Senin, 15 Januari 2018

Sponsored Links

ANONYMOUS | Million Mask March
src: www.millionmaskmarch.com


Video Wikipedia talk:Request an account/Guide



Need some help

Hello Everyone
I want to get registered for Account Creation Interface but I can't. I first tried to get registered here with my wiki username, email and password but my account was declined because I was not eligible for it. My Wikipeia account was not 6 months old with 1500 edits. But now I'm qualified enough to use this interface. Few weeks before I tried again to get registered at Register for tool acces but I got an error which said "That username is already in use on this system", Then I entered another email (which is now my current wiki email) and username only "Musa" instead of original "Musa Raza". And again my account was declined because my name was not added in Access to Nopublic Information Notice Borad. I followed all the steps on Confidentiality agreement for nonpublic information/How to sign but my name was not added which is now added. I am qualified according to Qualification for using Interface but I can't sing up at Register for tool acces because if I try it will give an error that this username is already in use.
Now what should I do to get registered for tool acces?--Musa Talk  20:48, 24 November 2015 (UTC)

The "admin help" template asks for help from a Wikipedia administrator, but being a Wikipedia administrator has no connection at all with the account creation process, which is dealt with by tool administrators. Very simply, a Wikipedia administrator is no more able to help you than any other Wikipedia editor. The editor who uses the pseudonym "JamesBWatson" (talk) 20:36, 25 November 2015 (UTC)
@JamesBWatson: How can I get help here?--Musa Talk  20:52, 25 November 2015 (UTC)
I'm afraid I don't know. Before posting the message above I tried searching through the documentation about the account creation process, to see if I could find anything about how to contact a tool administrator, but I couldn't find anything. I am really sorry that I can't be more helpful. It must be really frustrating for you, as you have evidently tried everything you can think of. The editor who uses the pseudonym "JamesBWatson" (talk) 21:00, 25 November 2015 (UTC)
@Musa Raza: You can email the admin mailing list via the mail Id <enwiki-acc-adminsgooglegroups.com>. And the list of admins can be found here. You could message the admins on their talk pages (not all of them are active). Hope this helps. Regards--UY Scuti Talk 21:07, 25 November 2015 (UTC)
(edit conflict) @Musa Raza: Sorry for the delay, I'm a tool Admin but, I'm not sure of the technicalities on solving your issue. I inquiring with others now, I'll post something here when we get it fixed. Mlpearc (open channel) 21:12, 25 November 2015 (UTC)
If I may chime in here. Once you register, your username will always be in the system. What you need to do is request the status of your account be switched to approved by emailing accounts-enwikilists.wikimedia.org--cyberpowerChat:Online 23:59, 25 November 2015 (UTC)
@Cyberpower678: Thanks for responding. Please guide me how can I request my account to be approved by email. What should I email?--Musa Talk  05:10, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
Just send them an email asking for the username to be switched to approved. Since by the looks of it you know have two, pick one and ask for it to be approved. I moderate that mailing list so I will see it when you send it.--cyberpowerHappy Thanksgiving:Online 13:36, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
@Cyberpower678: The email address you gave me doesn't exist.--Musa Talk  18:39, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
My mistake. It's actually accounts-enwiki-llists.wikimedia.org. Try again with that.--cyberpowerHappy Thanksgiving:Online 19:38, 26 November 2015 (UTC)

Maps Wikipedia talk:Request an account/Guide



Adding 'how to add a portlet link' to the guide

"If you want to include a link to the interface in the tools section (boxes to the left of any page), add the following code to your Special:MyPage/common.js page."

mw.util.addPortletLink ('p-tb', 'https://accounts.wmflabs.org/acc.php', 'ACC Interface'); // Adds link to Account Creation Interface

Perhaps this should be appended to the guide in some way - it's convenient. NottNott|talk 12:13, 9 May 2016 (UTC)

Changed AC -> ACC--UY Scuti Talk 14:33, 9 May 2016 (UTC)
So I actually go one better than this:
For those without JS knowledge, this talks to the ACC tool's API and pulls out the number of requests currently in the "Open" state for display. I stole this from Technical 13 a while back, it does look like he has a more advanced version over at User:Technical_13/SandBox/ACCHelp.js. I'd recommend reviewing the code there though before including it in your common.js since T13 is now a banned user. [stwalkerster|talk] 17:22, 9 May 2016 (UTC)

ANONYMOUS | Million Mask March
src: www.millionmaskmarch.com


SUL Finalization close message

SUL Finalization is complete. The {{Historical}} template with an edit summary of As done as possible was added to the meta page in January 2016.[1] The 'Taken (SUL Finalization)' message was rarely appropriate during and immediately following finalization. I haven't seen a request where the close was appropriate in over a year. It is no longer needed.

Unless there are objections, I will soon delete reference to the 'Taken (SUL Finalization)' message from the Guide and disable the close message in the tool. DocTree (?l??·?uo?) WER 18:36, 10 October 2016 (UTC)

Agreed. - Mlpearc (open channel) 18:44, 10 October 2016 (UTC)

How to Become a Wikipedia Administrator: 6 Steps (with Pictures)
src: www.wikihow.com


Project Honeypot

Would someone mind adding something to WP:ACCGUIDE#Interface documentation about the Project Honeypot button? I would, but I'm not entirely sure what PH does. -- Gestrid (talk) 20:49, 18 June 2017 (UTC)

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments